Talent Management, Training, and Support
The Office of Talent Management, Training, and Support is a core unit within University Advancement that helps create a high-performing, engaged, and satisfied staff. Talent Management, Training, and Support includes recruitment and retention programs, systems training and development, career planning, onboarding, mentorship, staff recognition, performance evaluation and management, and performance development consulting initiatives.
The work we do inspires innovation, creates new opportunities, and engages our staff and campus in leading-edge practices.
Find forms, learn more about UA initiatives, nominate a coworker, or find the help you need during a job search at one of the password protected areas below.
View Open Positions
- CHHS Development Operations Coordinator
- Manager of Young Alumni and Student Engagement in Alumni Relations
- CHHS Assistant Director of Development
- COB Assistant Director of Development and Alumni Engagement
- Program Director for Gift Planning
- Engagement and Events Manager for CSU Events
- Executive Director of Regional Development
For more information, contact:
Senior Reporting Analyst