Advancement Business Services
Advancement Business Services works with a philosophy of friendly teamwork and creating win-win solutions through timely and accurate service. The team can help with a wide variety of services, including human resources, travel, financial transactions, and more.
Advancement Business Services can help you with a variety of services:
- Process background check requests, new hire paperwork, sick and annual leave reports, FMLA requests, and time clock entries for all central University Advancement employees
- Prepare all necessary CSU travel forms for all central University Advancement guests and employees
- Arrange flight, car rental, and shuttle service reservations and hotel accommodations
- Process purchase orders, check requests, PCARD transactions, internal orders, cell phone orders, contracts, and event revenue
Other services include budget oversight, tracking, and reporting. We can:
- Provide concise and accurate budget update reports.
- Train on finance policies and procedures relating to University Advancement onboarding.
- Add budgets in eFRS and provide budget oversight.
- Provide notary services.
For more information, contact:
Director of Finance and Business Analyst
Associate Director of Finance and Business Operations
Human Resource Specialist