Green & Gold Society
Stand together stalwart Rams!
Join other students and young alumni in their bold statement of commitment to the University through annual gifts. Newly established in 2015, the Green & Gold Society recognizes student and young alumni –graduating in the last 10 years – donors as the future of Colorado State. Become a leader in philanthropy! Your participation establishes a strong foundation that CSU can rely on.
Green & Gold Society Members:
- Make gifts of any size to any University funding area and continue to make gifts annually
- Current students who make a gift during any calendar year and continue giving annually after graduation
- Undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree alumni of the last decade who make gifts for two consecutive years and continue giving annually
Green & Gold Society Member Benefits:
- Access to a personal campus liaison to answer questions about supporting CSU
- Invitations to special events, virtual events, and webinars
- Opportunity to win tickets to the annual Green & Gold Gala
- Special recognition at on-campus and regional alumni events