BECOME A PRESIDENTIAL AMBASSADOR
Our 2020 Presidential Ambassador Recruitment Receptions are now closed. Stay tuned for 2021 information and updates. Attendance at one of the Recruitment Receptions is required to apply.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
* CSU Presidential Ambassadors who fully commit to the organization will receive training in the following areas:
- Public relations
- CSU history and current University priorities
- Event planning
- World-class service
* Presidential Ambassadors have the opportunity to apply these skills in their work with the organization.
* Presidential Ambassadors experience networking opportunities with distinguished alumni, donors and friends of the University and will have an opportunity to interact with University leadership.
* Presidential Ambassadors serve as involved student representatives on the CSU Events team, assist with event planning and implementation, and participate as hosts at various events.
* Presentation of University college flags at one home football game.
* Presidential Ambassadors gain confidence and HAVE FUN working with other talented student leaders from across campus.
* Coordination and promotion of Student Gratitude Week
* Presidential Ambassadors are provided with official CSU attire for their personal use when representing the organization and the University.
* Presidential Ambassadors may have the opportunity to travel with University staff in support of University events on the road.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about PA’s, please email our membership chair Mahalia Henschel.