Advancement Careers at Colorado State University
We need people like you to help Colorado State University achieve new levels of fundraising success.
The work we do inspires innovation, creates new opportunities, and engages our staff and campus in leading-edge practices from the field.
If you are looking to build your career, develop new skills, and deepen your expertise, this is the time and Colorado State University Advancement is the place.
Click here to search all jobs available at CSU. From there, find the Administrative Professional Jobs box and click. Then, filter by “key word” using the position’s title. Jobs within University Advancement may also be found using general search terms such as events, alumni, advancement, or development. Find the latest open positions below.
- University Advancement Engagement Coordinator
- Engagement and Events Manager
- Young Alumni and Student Engagement Specialist
- Assistant Director of Development for Research Advancement
- Associate Director of Development for the College of Agricultural Sciences
- Coordinator for University Libraries
- Associate Director of Development for the College of Liberal Arts
- Advancement Data Specialist
- Development Operations Coordinator for the College of Health and Human Sciences